Elizabeth A. Knapp Scholarship
Established in 1985 to honor Elizabeth Knapp’s 19 years of service to the University, to encourage women who have delayed their formal education to pursue their personal goals through higher education. Awarded to women age 25 and older.
Student must have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the BU Financial Aid Services Office for the applicable academic year bu the application deadline. Review of applications and selection is made by committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your current age?
- Planned enrollment credits for Fall and Spring?
- Please list your post-high school education (include institution and dates of attendance).
- Name of high school and year of graduation
- The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage women who have delayed their formal education to pursue their personal goals through higher education. Explain how your education was delayed and why you believe you should be chosen for this award. Your essay will serve as an interview on paper, so what do you want us to know about you?