Roger and Mary F. Kresge CCPA Scholarship

Established in 1999 to provide financial assistance to Broome County residents that are part-time or full-time undergraduate students in the College of Community and Public Affairs with good academic standing, financial need, and who are seeking a degree in studies affecting children and young adults.

Student must have a FAFSA on file to demonstrate financial need according to federal financial aid guidelines. A review of qualified students is done based on donor terms, recipients are selected in the Spring for the following academic year.

Supplemental Questions
  1. Describe your plan of study; your career plans working with children and young adults; and your past community activities or future commitments to this geographic area.
  2. How long have you been a Broome County resident?